Skip to main content


And in this one I would like to see what happens when I try and add a photo. Goodness it's all synched in with my phone. This makes it incredibly easy to show you what I was reading last week: Notes from the Cévennes,  by the writer Adam Thorpe. In my opinion, whilst he is arguably the most important British contemporary writer he is without any doubt at all the most important living and working in the Cévennes. It's a great read and often amusing and shows his special talent for linking the historical with the present so that we feel the weight of past ages in our bones.

Comments

  1. Rien de compromettant, je te rassure! Visiblement, dans les commentaires, je ne peux pas faire grand-chose (je ne peux pas poster de photo, etc.). Ca donne ça quand je poste un lien: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner
    Je me suis mise en anonyme pour voir ce que cela donne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there
      thanks for the link. Shame it's not active. What is interesting though is that you now appear as a contributor which means that you can post your profile. Can you actually write a post?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello here's testing bloggerspot to see if it would be approriate to ask my students to use it. This week I'm reading The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall (2007).